Sunday, February 27, 2005

Weekend Update

hey everyone, wow, I just realized it has been a week since I posted a blog....I guess I didn't think I had anything worth reporting, but as Gandalf keeps telling me, it is the little stuff that is interesting. I spent most of my week planning for Friday night and trying to a) keep it a secret from Natalie and b) get more people to come. It ended up being just me, nikki, and natalie, but it was worth the planning. After that we went to EC and hung out with some of the scoob's....always a good time. My legs are so sore though! Saturday I did nothing but watch TV and lie in bed, even though I have work piling up around me. But, the weekends are made for procrastination, right? Nikki and I had another girls night last night- we got some taco bell, and some chocolate, and spent the night watching the second season of sex and the city on dvd. It was great. I have to say I hate my neighbors though- some guy was standing outside our door drunk at 2:30 in the morning screaming his bloody head off. Today I spent all day working, and I am actually much closer to being finished with the work I put off all day yesterday. It's been a slow day around here, and not many people have been online to talk to, which I guess is good because it means I have less time to do things like this, and more time to work. Speaking of which, I'd better get back to it. And I'll try to blog more often next week and quit being such a slacker. Hope everyone has a good week. And April, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get that job. It just means there is a better one out there waiting for yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)