Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Do try this at home!

Here a few cute tests to try......they reveal a lot about you! Let's compare answers! What 2004 Hit Song are You? http://www.blogthings.com/2004hitquiz.html Milkshake by Kelis "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard And they're like, it's better than yours Damn right it's better than yours I could teach you But I have to charge" You can work it! And you started a new trend or two in 2004! What Does Your Name Mean? http://www.blogthings.com/acro/acronymquiz.php A is for Animated P is for Pure R is for Romantic I is for Impressive L is for Luscious P is for Perky E is for Expressive E is for Explosive R is for Refined What Age Do You Act? http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/ You Are 22 Years Old Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Toxic by Brittney Spears
    "It's getting late
    To give you up
    I took a sip
    From my devil cup
    Slowly
    It's taking over me "

    Ah, what's a year without breaking a few hearts? Literally.

    MARISA
    M is for Mesmerizing
    A is for Amazing
    R is for Responsible
    I is for Intense
    S is for Shy
    A is for Amorous

    19

    Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

    13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

    20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

    30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

    40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh.. I tried 4 times and couldn't get anything besides Toxic ir Milkshake! I think it's rigged!


    My name:

    T-rustworthy
    O-rderly
    M-usical
    M-ushy
    Y-oung



    Damn... and I act 36.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, I act 33....Nikki would say that It must be the saggy boobies....Heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. BANNAG
    B is for Bewildering
    A is for Athletic
    N is for Naughty
    N is for Neat
    A is for Amorous
    G is for Grungy

    Ugh yeah, this thing isn't very accurate...I am SOOO not Athletic. Plus, Grungy and Neat are a contradiction of terms! I want my money back!

    I act 31 year old...let's hope I don't look it!

    and my theme song for 2004 was "100 years" Five for Fghting.

    I was kinda hoping for Jimmy Buffett's "The weather is here... I wish you were beautiful" but I guess that's good enough.

    Have fun this week people....I'm outta here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. N is for Nervy
    A is for Amazing
    T is for Timeless
    A is for Adaptable
    L is for Liberal
    I is for Impressive
    E is for Elitist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)