Wednesday, February 09, 2005

That's what I get for getting new toys

First off, my thanks go to Bannag for clueing me in on this site. I've been kicking around the idea of opening up a blog site for a long time now. I love updating my site, but I have to have the free time to do it, and that's rare these days. So, thank you Bannag, for allowing me yet another public portal from which I can bandstand and soapbox my stream-of-consciousness rantings for all the world to see. When the holocaust comes, I want you to know that I'm holding you personally responsible... *lol* Once I started playing with this thing, I couldn't stop. first I was tweaking the templates. Then I was tweaking the code. Then I was adding pictures, then links, and NOW I'm reduced to actually adding content: something a designer should never have to do! That being said, EVERYONE please feel free to post here as often as you'd like. It's a fun way for me to keep in touch with all of you and to share the events we do together. Speaking of events, everyone needs to remember that Ed and Justin are playing on the 19th at On Cue. It's a combination show/birthday party. If I'm not mistaken, it's Ed's, Shannon's, and Marcus', birthday get-together. As usual, it's a Saturday night and the festivities start at 9 (which means 10 if you know this gang at all!) Now, I expect mucho-bloggage from everyone involved. Just be careful. This content is internationally published and linked to a bunch of other blog sites. Have fun and I hope to hear from all of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)