Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF Boys and Girls

Well, Another week has come and gone. To give a brief update: I've got my truck back for good I think! YEAH. (I'm still gonna buy Wess' Jeep... cause I want something that's totally free and clear of the company, but it's good to have wheels again anyway.) April's feeling a little better. She laughed for the first time in 3 days this morning, so that's a good sign. Her humor is back even though the rest of her is still a little under the weather. As far as my weekend plans go, I know a lot of you have been asking, so I'll update you here as best I can. I'm not going to try to make the Rodeo tonight. April's feelin ok right now, but I don't want to be that far from home if she starts feelin bad again, especially with her Jeep acting up. I'm sure we'll do SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what. We can't go to On Cue tonight. April was supposed to work this evening and I called yesterday to have Laura cover her shift. Darryl and Laura would be a little miffed if she couldn't show up for work but decided to show up to hang out instead. So, tonight might be a night full of conversation, board games, beer, or whatever; here at the house for me. I hope those of you who go to the Rodeo enjoy yourselves. I've been to a bunch of them and you ought to have a great time. Friday Night Anyone that want's to just hang out tonight is welcome to, (I've GOT to clean the house first.. I don't want ANYONE seeing my house in the shape it's in today). I'm having a Bannag moment. Saturday Morning Tomorrow I have to go with Tim and Dan to do an install job at the hospital in the morning ,but should be free in plenty of time to see Constantine. You guys want to meet at my house and all leave from here since I'm only about 2 blocks from it? Saturday Night Saturday night I'm not sure what we're doing. I'll probably go to the OC and hear Ed and Justin. They're about my favorite and after this week, I'm not sure that I'll be up to the bangin atmosphere at the EC. I'll play it by ear though. I love you all and want to see you all if you've got the time. (PS: I think we can safely raise the quarantine on my condo. April doesn't have the flu, so I'd imagine whatever it was (sinus infection is my best guess), it's not contagious at this point.) Have fun all... it's back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)