Sunday, February 13, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ok, ok, I know so far the general consensus is that Valentine's Day sucks, but there are quite a few of us that disagree. I'm sure at one point in time or another, you have felt the love that V-Day stands for....... I know that I am one of the luckiest people alive! I have found one of the best men in the world that loves me just as much! For the first time in my life I feel a completeness that I've never had.... There has not been a time since we've been together that I've ever felt lonely and unloved. I may not ever be able to express just how deeply I care, but maybe by doing this everyone else will know. Tommy- Before I met you I was just going through the motions of life. Since we've been together I feel that everything in life has taken on more meaning than ever before! I awake each morning to you beside me knowing that you love me more than anything! Sensing that first thing puts a smile on my face that lasts all day long! I love every bit of time we have together, whether its fighting over who has to get up and turn off the alarm, to taking a snuggle break from work just to have a hug and a kiss! I may have been a little worried about the move to Breezewood, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than here with you! You are the very best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don't ever want you to forget it! I love you, baby!!! --As for everyone else-- please know that my life has become much sweeter having the great people that I have in it! From the old Scoobs to the new, you have all been a blessing! I look so forward to getting to know everyone and having many more fun times ahead! Know too that V-Day isn't just for lovers, but for friends too. Oh yeah, just a warning to those that may/may not care: Tommy and I want to cut off all access to the outside world Monday after 5 pm. Natalie and Thiago had their romantic weekend, and we would like just one romantic night! I'm sure y'all can find something of your own to keep you busy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)