Sunday, February 27, 2005

TWO MORE WEEKS TIL OUR BIG DAY!

Hey Guys Well, we spent all day today doing stuff for the wedding, getting the house together, getting jewlery, last minute decorations etc etc....So, next weekend is the weekend b4 our big day and I am sure that my girl nikki is trying to get a group together to do something. I convinced Thiago that he had to go out since everyone would be expecting us..so whatever we end up doing I would like to request that we do it as a GROUP to celebrate our big day. By the way Agent M...you missed the show last fri...chippendales was hillarious you all (girls I mean) should have been there. Holla!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)