- Finish this pot if coffee. (In Progress)
- (Done) Call Bannag and have my morning chat.
- (Done) Update Turbo Lister and List this week's ads on eBay.
- (Done) Process eBay sales from last night.
- (Done) Have Dan go by Insurers Group and re-pitch the proposal to Waighty and hopefully get approval on a scaled down proposal.
- (Done) Have Pingbot check on the DSL installation update for IHOP and get an ETA.
- (Done) Make sure Pingbot has ordered the parts for the IHOP wireless install. (Client Bridge, WAP, Router & Switch, etc.)
- Have Pingbot call George Klein and attempt to setup a time on the COR install at his office.
- (Done) Have Dan bring me the toolboxes from the job the other day.
- (Done) Go to Lowes and pickup 2 more toolboxes.
- Order materials for network jobs from CCT for the new toolboxes.
- Call the finance lady and check on the status of our in-house financing.
- Enter the billable information from the mail that scott gave me and find out who still needs to pay us.
- (Done) Check with Pingbot on the progress at EC neurology, depending on the response from Senao on the WAP issues we had last weekend.
- (Done) Get the new laptop from the office for Tim.
- Get McFly on the email lists and get his contact information.
- Find out if Scott has talked to the accountant like I asked him to about getting Direct Deposit for everyone's checks.
- Call Logan's and see if they'd like to offer Wireless Internet Access in their bar/front dining section.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Howdy. How y'all doin' this mornin? It's amazing how a protien shake can change your whole morning. These things are GOOD! I hope you're all having a good day thus far. I should have a little more time to interact here today hopefully. I figured I'd write and plan my day out on here. That always seems to put my morning in the proper perspective. So here we go. Today's To Do List: