Friday, February 11, 2005

Hmmm.. now what to do?

Well, as everyone has said; its Friday. Currently its 12:30 in the afternoon and my work is pretty much done. I'm sure I'll think of something to do to work, but the stressful part of my week is mostly over (with the sole exception of Valentine's Day.) Any Plans For The Group? So far:
  • Lil'Bit has hangout plans with a friend tonight.
  • Agent M has hangout plans with a friend tonight.
  • Nat & Thiago are going to the beach.
  • Bannag will spend it with family.
  • Doc is going to be in Fayettenam
  • Ed & Justin are giggin' (I think)
  • Mark is workin on his boat.
And I'm not sure what April and I are going to do yet. Of course, we're up to some hang-out time with whomever is interested, but I'm not sure how much we'll feel like "going out". We're still trying to get on top of the bills for the new place so we're still trying to conserve money until we get a working budget for this place worked out. Not to mention, poor April has been worked like a dog for the last 36 hours. She pulled a day shift at the grind yesterday, a night shift at the bar last night (9 more hours) and then pulled another shift this morning at the grind. So I'm pretty sure that Twitterpaited is going to conk out like a champ when she gets home. I did manage to get my hands on "The Notebook" last night at Blockbuster so we can "couple-up" and watch that if anyone's interested. And I'm gonna see if I can get Shark's Tale from Thiago before they leave. So, whomever is interested in doing something, just let me know. I'm open to suggestion. Hope you're all having a good Friday... don't work too awful hard today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)