- Process my eBay sales from yesterday.
- Finish the Dell quote and make it ready for presentation to Baldwin & Associates.
- Meet with Dan & Tim around 1:30 and go make a presentation to Ihop.
- Let Megan's Dogs out around lunch time, since April's going to be at work.
- Begin the in stallation of the wireless COR antenna at Dr. Klein's office.
- Figure out what to do with my spare time since April's going to be working for 15 hours or so today.
- Make sure Tim and Dan are on-site for the beginning of the hospital job tonight at 5:00.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Thursday, February 10th, 2005 The first vestiges of caffiene are finding their way through my veins right this minute. My head slowly becomes less fuzzy with every sip. You'll have to pardon me for a moment; I'm not quite "there" yet, wherever there is. Oh, what to do today; there's a lot to get accomplished today.