Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Week Ahead

Wow, I am so tired after this weekend...and it wasn't even my wedding! I have to say I think that Natalie and Thiago looked amazing today, they were both so happy and gorgeous, and I hope that everything went according to their wishes. You guys, thank you so much for inviting me to share in your day, and for inviting me into your lives as well. I wish you nothing but love and serenity in each other and in life. So, apparently, towards the end of the day my bitch factor was kicking in, and so for any of you in attendance, I didn't mean to be rude or bitchy..it's just once I get in control of one thing, I tend to want to control everything around me.....maybe that's why I'm always so darn tired lol. Now that this hectic wedding weekend is over, I am looking foreward to spring break. I will be leaving for Florida Monday morning at 8am and I won't be coming back until the next Sunday...sometime, not sure when yet. I will be at a confernce and presenting some research Saturday, and then the rest of the time I will be enjoying all Florida has to offer, including seeing my family and maybe even meeting up with the newlyweds for lunch or something one day (seeing as how I will be right next door to Miami the whole week). My internet has been so slow lately, every time I try to post it doesn't go through. So here's hoping this works. Everyone, have a great week. Natalie and Thiago, I hope you live it up in Miami. April, I hope that your more than insane work week goes well, and that there are no more dramas or stressful events going on- and thank you so much for all your help at the wedding this morning, I'm sure the video will turn out fine :) Everyone else, I don't know what your week will look like, but don't work toooooo hard and find a couple of hours to have fun. I'll check back in a week....everyone keep me posted though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)