Friday, March 11, 2005

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Woo hoo! The weekend is finally here! Don't know how your week has been, but mine has been ok. Tommy called me about 30 min. ago and said he was on his way home (finally) from Elizabethtown. For those of you that don't know where that is, it's on the other side of Fayetteville, which is about 3+ hours from here (especially in Friday traffic). So hopefully he'll still want to do something. So far the game plan is to maybe go ice-skating (if they're back in time), and then head to Lucky's. We had thought about going to Cafe Caribe', but my friends decided to have tonight as a night in. As for tomorrow, the wedding preperations go into overdrive! (Congrats, Natalie and Thiago!) I believe there is a meeting tomorrow morning, then the rehearsal and dinner tomorrow night. Then the wedding party will start the set-up for Sunday's festivities. For those of us not helping with the preps, we've thought about going to the Bistro, cause The Band of Oz is playing and having everyone else meet us there. Then we can decide what to do for the rest of the night. Sunday is then started with Natalie and Thiago's wedding (I can't wait!). I was soo worried that I would miss it because I was supposed to work, but luckily someone picked up my shift. Don't really have anything planned for after that, since the happy couple will start for their honeymoon and some of us have Spring Break (you suck!). I just wanted to kinda put a draft out of the weekend's plans to see what everyone thought. . . Let me know if you want to do something different, or if you want to join! It will probably be easier to reach me, since T's on the road for the rest of the night. Hope to see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)