Saturday, March 26, 2005

It's Easter!

I just want to wish everyone a nice and happy Easter weekend! Hope everyone is enjoying the nicer weather we are having! Natalie and Thiago, I hope your dinner tomorrow turns out well, we appreciate the invite but will have to ask for a rain check this time. Sometime today we are supposed to get Tommy's daughter, and she will be staying with us for most of the week. I believe we may be doing the dinner tonight at Longhorn with the gang, but we thought that after we'd take her ice-skating. So for those of you that may like to join us, come on! The more, the merrier! Call one of us to let us know! The rest of the week will be spent with her, just hanging out, so check in with us now and then to see what's going on. Next weekend is MY birthday!! I want to do something with everybody hopefully on Sat. so keep your calendars open! Sunday is my actual birthday, and Tommy and I will be with my family then. Well, just wanted to drop a note, I know I haven't been around here lately, but I've worked the past 14 days straight without a break, and between that and playing CoH (no smart-ass comments from the peanut gallery), I haven't been on the blog. Now that I'm helping Tommy some with work too I've been around even less. So, everyone have a great weekend and we'll catch ya'll again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)