Wednesday, March 23, 2005

EASTER SUNDAY

Hello All! I thought I would extend an invite to all the scoobies who dont have family close by to come and have Easter dinner with Thiago and I this sunday. I will most likely be making a turkey/ham and the normal fixings (homemade mashed potatoes, candied yams, veggies, rolls, fruit salad, some type of cake/pie). I probably wont make it all from scratch like I would during the summer because I have a lot of work to do this weekend, but most of it will be...and hey...it would be free to you...so dont complain :-) So, just drop us a line if you would like to come, and if not...post something and let us know what is going on...no one has been using this site! Thank you rainman for your kind words, we hope to meet you sometime. HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)