Saturday, March 19, 2005

PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!!!

I know, most of you may not care (especially those enjoying their Spring Break, or Honeymoon), but we are having a pig-pickin' tonight at the bar! It is our Spring Fling, but it's also cause one of the owners has retired from her "real" job, and she's turning 50, so it's really turned into a celebration! It's also for the Scoob gang too! (Well, maybe in our minds) :) We are celebrating a few birthdays this weekend, Shannon's (who's was 3/9), Ed's (who's was 3/16), and Marcus' (who's is TODAY!). Since Backseat Romeo is our band for the evening, we're gonna do it Scooby-style and "Git-r-dun!" :) I'm supposed to work, but my schedule is as needed. So I know I'll be working at 6:00, but don't know how long I'll be working. :) So if you're in town this weekend and are looking for something to do, come on out and have some fun with us! I promise you'll enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)