Sunday, March 13, 2005

Our Weekend!

Well, let me just say that the weekend has gone very well! Friday night T and I decided to stay in and relax, playing CoH instead of going out. Everyone else decided to stay in too. Saturday started early for T, since he had to meet the families of Natalie and Thiago before the wedding. When he got home there were four computers waiting to be repaired, so he started working. Then he left to join the wedding party for the rehearsal and dinner and set-up. Marion, Marcus, Raymond (Tommy's little bro), Mike, and a couple of his friends went out to eat at Olive Garden (yummy!). We almost had one of the hostesses dancing in a chair for us! Mike is shipping out for Basic in a couple of weeks, so we wanted to send him off with a bang! :) Then some went to Daytona's for a while, and I went home to wait for Todd and Sameena and Doc, since he was coming to hang with T for the rest of the night. So the gang (minus a few) went to Lucky's, which would have been great minus the jar-heads that were in there trying to be sooo cool. Needless to say we didn't stay there long. Today started with T and Thiago getting ready at our house, and I started some photog work (hopefully we'll be able to post a few pics here soon!). Then we headed to the GCC to get ready for a WEDDING! Since T was in the wedding and had the video camera and his digital camera I got the luck of taking all the before pics (girls geting ready, setting up, the cake, etc.). Then I filmed the ceremony, which I hope turns out half as good as the pics did! Once the wedding was over they set up to start with the pictures, so the formal photographer could get the real shots. I was able to take copies of just about everyone of the pics he took! The weather was wonderful, so we were able to get some pics outside too! The reception was a blast! Everyone had a ball, and Natalie and Thiago looked so happy! I have to say they did a tremendous job getting this all put together and then handing off the reins to be able to enjoy the day! Now they're on their way to Miami for their honeymoon, and we just took a look at the shots I took today! Can I say WOW! I had no idea they would turn out so good! I have to say they are some amazing amateur photos! I can't wait 'til everyone gets a chance to see them! I have to say I'm really proud of my work! :) Maybe I've found a new calling? Well, gonna head out, spend the rest of the day relaxing with the man I love! We both have had a hectic couple of weeks, and I have one starting tomorrow, so we're gonna take some "US" time to just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)