Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hey Yall I am here

Hey everyone I have finally made it. I fell so special now, i want a cookie. Well, life is going good now, well for me anyhow. I haevbeen in greenville all weekend and I feel like I havent missed a beat of things that have gone on. I can always get caught up with all of you. BTW Mourning Star, how you doing man long time no see. I am hoping to be moving back up this way pretty soon, so everyone be ready. Well I am going to scat for now and I hope that you all have a good night and a great day. May the winds of destiny always be at your back to carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)