Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wedding Bliss (and weekend exhaustion)

Well, the wedding is over and the newlyweds are bound for Florida. Right about now, I'm too tired to exude all the sentiment that I felt earlier today. I'm simply exhausted beyond the point of reasonable common sense. I need to be asleep right now, but since I'm taking tomorrow off, I kind of hate to waste a "weekend" night when I don't have to be up early tomorrow. For those of you who want to check them out, I have posted the pics that April and I took with my camera on my web site. I'm not going to post them all here because it would take forever. In the meantime, you can view them all here. Leave some comments on the Blog if you'd like. I have all the original hi-res photos on my computer still. These here on this link are slightly lower resolution so they don't lag up your internet connection. I hope you enjoy them. I'll write more later! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)