Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday.... yawn

Ben Afleck, Reality Show, Dean Cain, Reality Show, Surfer Chick Movie, Reality Show, Reality Show Reality Show. I don't get it. I know why people sleep in now. Greetings all... I just wanted to write to say hello. I started my Saturday morning off with a hair cut at 9:00 in the morning. You KNOW I have GOT to love my stylist to get up in time to have my hair cut at 9 AM on a Saturday. Following that and some Bojangles, I settled down in front of the boob tube to watch an old western movie... sometime after that I awoke to the wonderful world of friggin reality TV again. You know they're even sticking in little bits of reality and home improvement shows in the middle of other shows now... on the botton of the screen. I think I'm going to find a way to ban the channels from my TV so I can't ever have to watch another reality TV show again... I literally hate them so much that they put me in a bad mood just being forced to listen to them. It's horrible. Now it's 2:00 and I haven't done much today yet. April's going to Food Lion to get groceries and stuff for Hannah's easter basket and I'm going to get some work done. (I've got to download the GPS overlay coordinates for our new project into my laptop and see if I can figure out the GPS software.) I'm going to be on the Blog off and on throughout the weekend so I really hope to catch some of you here. In case I don't get to talk to all of you, I hope you all have a Happy Easter. Sassenach, if you're around this weekend, blog me dang it. lol. Ok... now I'm going to play with the new VOIP phone some more... there's still some things I have to figure out on it.... *poofing into the ether*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)