Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Know anyone who needs a summer nanny?

Ok, Little bit might be able to help me with this, but I need a job for the summer, and I prefer being a nanny. Does anyone know a family who needs a reliable nanny for the summer? I worked at a daycare for 3.5 years and worked for families as a babysitter/ nanny since I was 15. I can give references if they need it. I will have my license then too, so that wont be an issue....or if you know anyone who needs summer help at their company, I am a hard worker and pick things up easily, so let me know. I will be available full time March 23rd through August 23rd. Help guys!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)