Thursday, March 03, 2005

Plans for the weekend!

Ok, so this is only cause I'm tired of seeing my post pop up first about work (LMAO), I have decided to see what everyone was planning for the weekend?! I only have Fri night off, so I would like to go to Lucky's just to check it out. I'm not much for downtown anymore, so I may not even like it, but I want to give it a shot. If you're interested in going, let Tommy or me know about it and we'll start planning something. For those of you interested, Brad Benson is playing at the OC Sat night, just in case ya wanna go. He's usually pretty fun, and draws a big crowd from Score's too. We went up to the OC last night to see Bill Agans with Backseat Romeo, which was a lot of fun! It was nice to actually get to hang out with the Scoobs and not have to work while the band was there! They were really good and hopefully Bill will be back soon! For those of you who didn't see it or hear about it, Tommy was on Channel 9 (WNCT) news last night! (at 11:00) He was interviewed about using spyware to protect your computer and the such. There is supposed to be info about it on their webpage, but I can't seem to find it, maybe Tommy can link it for you later. Well, that's about all for now, getting ready to head to work at the DG, so I'll catch ya later!

1 comment:

  1. spyware protects your computer??? or spybot s&d?

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)