Sunday, July 30, 2006

What are the odds of THIS photo?

What are the odds that I'd catch this shot? I zoomed the picture in so you could see it, but I had no idea when I took the photo, what I was catching. I took a shot of this Waverunner because they were all running as fast as they could and then plowing their waverunner's nose into the water and spinning a 360, then turning to shoot back off in the other direction.

Well, this guy had JUST completed his turn and gunned the engine when his passenger apparently couldn't hang on any more. Not only is this guy flying off the back of the waverunner, but he's doing so at a slightly faster rate than his pants, which are starting to ride down.

If I'd taken this half a second sooner, I might could have showed you some African sea life... minnows!

What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)