Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Night at the Sheraton 7/15/06

Ok...here goes my first Blog at Scooby Central. I am crossing my fingers! This past weekend Bridget and I went to the Sheraton to see Backseat Romeo. I had never met them before until Saturday and had a BLAST!!!! This will definitely be a night that neither of us will forget. If you are interested, all the pictures are posted as the title to this blog. If you decide to see the evidence, be sure to read the descriptions under each picture. Tommy don't even think about laughing at me. I don't know how to actually post the pictures to the blog page. Bridget had to help me through the process of having them as the title. I know, I know...I am computer illiterate sometimes. Now back to Saturday night...We enjoyed dinner at Ham's before attending their show. Once we arrived they seated us right on stage by them, which seemed pretty cool to me. I was so excited. I finally got to meet the band everyone of you guys have been talking about. I feel privelaged. LOL! Of course, once we settled in, drinking became our main goal for the rest of the night (besides having a great time)! I can definitely say that we accomplished both very well. The only thing missing was everyone else. April and Tommy...when you two get back this will have to be one of our adventures to start off a good return home. Hopefully that will be sometime soon! Anyway...after the show, Bridget, Ed, and I decided to have a jam session in the hotel room. If you look at the picture of Bridget you will see that she had her on little jam session! LOL! (Bridget I love you, so don't get mad!) Muah! I have greatly appreciated everyone making me feel so welcome and hopefully I will be able to show all of you that I am just as "COOL" as all of you! You think? Hope you enjoyed! I'm out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)