Thursday, July 13, 2006

Updates Galore

Well, rather than post another long diatribe that will bore you all to death, since I wasn't getting any responses from those, I thought I'd share some of our trip in pictures. Now, you have to remember that the pictures post in the order I write the messages, so it will make more sense if you start at the BOTTOM of the series of pictures and work up. Otherwise, you are reading it all backwards. Technically, I COULD change that, but it would take hours each time I did that, and I don't want to devote that much time to it tonight. My beautiful better half is already in bed cuddling with my pillows (MY PILLOWS!) and if I don't go join her, I'll have no blanket, no pillows, and somehow it will be my own fault! lol. Nah.. I'm just picking on her. I know she'll read this and her face will get that "Squnchy" look to it that girls do when they're mildly comically offended and she'll most likely smack me out of bed for it in the morning, all in the name of tickling and good humor. She's had a really long week. Putting up with her job is sometimes stressing, though not so much at the moment, but having to do her job AND put up with dating the project manager, who always has to bring his work home means she has to deal with her work, my work, my moods, listening to me rant, vent, rave, scream, and so she really deserves what little sweet slumber she can get. I love you all and I'll write more later. I'll be on a LOT of tomorrow since I'm online at the hotel with nothing to do. I'm sure we'll go out and see the sights in the afternoon, since no one will take April shopping. I'm going to take her to the black market on Saturday, but I think we're gonna attempt to go rent wave runners and surf the mediterranean tomorrow! Woohoo! Finally, some FUN! See you all soon.. please write back when you can.

5 comments:

  1. The comical squinchy look? Hmm, maybe you deserve to be pillowless. ( Get as many of them as you can April!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, you knew what that look was though didn' ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics and updates...it is interesting to see how the NC folk are faring in a strange, faraway land!
    Hope you do have time to enjoy the natural beauty around you. (No, T, I don't mean your looking in a mirror ;) !) Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)