Friday, July 14, 2006

Site Updates by Me...

Hey. If you're wondering what in the world happened to Scooby Central, don't worry. I'm just trying out new themes. I'm not customizing them completely with friend's information and all, until i decide on one. I'd like all the input you want to share. I know what I'm looking for but can't quite decide on how to go about making it look the way I see it in my mind, so meanwhile, help me out. If you find any themes you think I'll like, feel free to send a link or comment to this post about it. Thanks all.

5 comments:

  1. Ok. Updates processed this far tonight:

    Changed Theme a little.
    Added Melissa's MySpace Link.
    Deleted some more dead code links.
    Frustrated myself to death working on this over a slow internet connection in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap... now you can't see the counter right. It's still there, but it's programmed for that old dark background, so it's very hard to see on the new light background.

    I'll work on that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its looking better than MY my space ( which is dead right now since I wanted that to be a space where none of my "friends" can read it unlike my LJ)
    Is your internet connection as slow as mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)