Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Photos Continued...

Today I finally managed to download a program for offline blog composition. This means that I can work on the images and thoughts from the apartment, compose my writings, and then post them here at work. I have spent countless hours trying to find a program that will do this and FINALLY, after exhaustively googling Libya, I managed to acquire a trial version of this program that I am using now. If it proves useful, I can order the full version for $100.00, which I consider worth the expense when you consider all the time I've spent trying to find one that will do the ONE thing I need it to do.

Anyway, after this post, I will start putting my thoughts back towards the photos and I hope that I will have a lot of new material for you by tomorrow.

Culligan, Rogue said you were going to post photos from this weekend? Where are they you slacker! You finally accepted the blogger invitation to be on the team... so start working!


NOTE TO CONCERNED FOLKS (Mom):

In response to your concerns about the bombings, I caught the news the other day to see what was going on. The bombing you're talking about was in Tripoli... but it was in Lebanon, not Libya, so your fears can be allayed... no one's tossing bombs here yet... we havent made them THAT mad with us yet!


NOTE TO ROGUE: In case she hasn't called you yet, my Mom is going to come stay at the house Thursday night, so get rid of the male strippers, stash the beer, and clean the vomit off the couch before she gets there! (I'm kidding. Actually, Rogue is the absolute most OCD cleaning Nazi that I've ever met... besides me... so I know the place in is good hands.)

Ok all.. I'm off to post photos!

1 comment:

  1. TJ- re your comment about cleaning up your apartment - everything but the vomit would have been ok - it would have brought back fond memories of my wild and younger days. AH YES!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)