Thursday, July 13, 2006

This is the illustrious "T Bone" they talk about here... I was here for 3 MONTHS and no one told me that you could get a decent steak in this country! Just ask April or Bridget, they'll tell you I'm a steak freak! Now, I know you can't see it all that well in this picture, but do me a favor: To put the sheer size of this steak into relative terms you'll understand, you have to know that it's sitting on about a 15" dinner plate. That wedge to the top left is a lemon wedge...a full size lemon wedge. NOW think how big that steak is! If I had to guess, I'd say its somewhere around 30 ounces... and delicious. We don't really know for sure, but we're pretty sure it's Camel, not beef, but either way it's AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)