Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Africa: Day 24 (Just a quick note)

Well this is just a quick note to update you on some pictures while we wait to go home for the day. A few of the team have been out in the field all day and need some time to check their email and stuff, so I thought I'd make good use of the time.

These are the photos of our apartment in Tripoli.



From My bedrom balcony at dusk.

This is our “red” room.. the living room.

The Dining Room: which usually becomes the office as well.

Our Kitchen: definitely NOT what I’m used to, but not bad.

This is my neighbor: The personal home of the British Ambassador: Ritzy Neighborhood.

Looking over the city from the front balcony.

3 comments:

  1. Hey You Two,
    I loved the pictures of the beach, but both of you need to work on those tans;)and that doo was marvelous, dude!LOL or should I say
    bro? HEHEHE Good to see you do get some time for fun!
    It is soooo hot here! Today the temp. hit 99, not counting the heat idex. I thought I would sweat to death at work.
    I did go back to work yesterday, but am only working part time for now. I don't want to over do it.
    Karen decided instead of me coming in at 7:30, I should come in at 12:00 and work until 5:30, so she can get in her office for the afternoon to get her work done. I guess she really thinks I am crazy, and will not figure out that it is so much cooler during the morning and she can't take the afternoon heat. I've got a great boss, don't I?
    Your appartment, really, looks nice and spacious, and the veiw is out of this world! I am so jealous!
    Love YOU!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What's wrong with my tan? I thought I had a nice base tan going. Anyway, I'm working on it every chance I get, but it's hard to find a place to tan here... going around without your shirt on, even for a man, is not looked upon well here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And take it easy at work until you're fully better.... take our word for it, we've already had three guys go down with various problems cause they push themselves too hard when they should be taking it easy. Any slight pain is your body's way of saying "Stop that"... so just don't over exert yourself. And if you boss doesn't understand, tell her I'll come back and break her legs for ya...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)