Thursday, July 27, 2006

T G I T !!!!

TGIT?! What the heck is TGIT you ask? THANK GOD IT'S THURSDAY!!! :D You see, for those of you that don't know, our weekend here is Friday/Saturday, so today is my last day of work this week!! Yay! If you call it work, at least this week anyway. We've not had a whole lot we've been ABLE to do, since the PM for the company here was out until yesterday, and one of our employees has been off all week, and he holds some key info that is needed for the rest of the team to be able to complete certain tasks.... so we've had a nonproductive week (until yesterday and today, where we finally were given things to do) LOL I'm not complaining in the least, cause I've enjoyed the down time. :) If anyone wants to try and reach Tommy today, he's left to pick up a coworker from the aiport. He may be online some later tonight, he has a big task he's trying to finish and may spend a large portion of tonight working in an internet cafe. (So much for enjoying my weekend....) :( Anyway, he said just to send an email to him if you want, or wait until next week.... it's up to you. I have a special message here from Tommy and I going out to Agent M, since we won't be working tomorrow, and as well as to Tommy's lil girl: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! We love you both and wish we could celebrate with you! M, I hope your shower goes well, know that I'll be there in spirit since I can't be there in person. Give me some ideas of what you need, so I can figure out what Tommy and I can get for you.... Gidge and Culligan (I'll have to think of a cuter nickname for you), :P thank you so much for the emails!! I start my day off everyday getting online at work and checking to see if anyones has sent me mail, written on the blog, or messaged/commented on my Myspace page. With a crappy cell phone and signal, it's the ONLY access I have to life at home. Mama, I hope everthing is going better for you now, have you started back at work? If so, how's it going? I can understand trying to save money and not being able to call, as long as I can talk to you here and through email it's fine with me. If I get the chance I might try to call you sometime this weekend, just depends on our plans. Ok, I better cut this off, it turned out to be a little longer than I had originally planned, but that's ok. :) Tommy and I love you all and miss you like crazy!! We're in the process of extending his VISA, and making sure it's ok for me to stay with him. As soon as we find out more info we'll let everyone know. AND PLEASE, WE WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!! :P There is a small pic up top on the page where you can create posts (looks like a outdoor scene) click on it and it will walk you through posting pictures. Once they're added to the post then you can drag them to place them anywhere you want. I don't really know how to add pics to comments... so I can't explain that to you. Luv ya! XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hey Little Lady,
    I went to the Doctor yesterday and she wanted to know if I could wait until 8/18 to go back to work, but I don't think so. I am feeling alright and the bills do not stop coming LOL so I am going to try and go back on Monday. Maybe if I can't make the whole 9 hours, they will understand. I can't stand being home all the time! I am going batty, not only on my own but Grandma is helping way tooooo much!
    I hope you and Tommy have a great weekend and keep the picture's comming!
    Love You!!!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)