Sunday, December 24, 2006

Seasons Greetings!

Merry Christmas!

If you're one of these politically correct people who would rather hear "Happy Holidays" then, well just bugger off and enjoy your ba humbug in another country! This is america and we were founded on Christian beliefs, so MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes, it's that time of year again. April and I have been shopping for weeks and it will all be over in less than 48 hours. Actually, to be fair, April went fighting the crowds. I sat home like the geek that I am and paid the extra shipping to buy it all online and avoid the hassles. I'm quite happy that I havent' spent one single moment caught up in the shopping frenzy in the local stores.

We will be leaving tomorrow to go see April's parents around mid-afternoon in Williamston. Then we're headed to my Mom's down at the beach to spend Christmas Eve night with her. Christmas morning, we'll all get up and head on to Aunt Faye's for the annual Christmas Dinner event and be home again by dark.

I want to thank every single one of you who have been part of my life this year. You all mean the world to me. I'd like to thank my friends and family for helping us out when we were overseas this year. You'll never know how good it was to have you here to handle things while we were gone. 2006 has gone by too fast and it seems like I haven't seen some of you all year. Let's make a plan to spend more scooby-time in 2007.

Love you all and I'll see you after the holidays.

PS: Don't forget Nicole's Bday party on Tuesday. Be here by 7.

2 comments:

  1. hey all hope you have a HAPPY HOLIDAY.....i just had to be that guy....merry xams ans happy new year to all



    lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)