Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rare Scooby Spotted In The Wild

Late breaking report: Dependable sources spotted this Scooby in her natural habitat. Sources close to the scooby state that she put up a horrible fight and eventually escaped captivity, only to wander to this party and pose with this margarita in hand.  THIS is her mugshot.

Actually M, I just thought it was a really good shot and thought you'd like it. Bet ya wonder how I got it? I have eyes everywhere! Like Santa Claus, I'm watchin' you!

LMAO

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! ;) And sometime before the Nashville trip..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Wes give you my "other" picture as well? he snapped one on me, a beer bottle, and a beer keg...let's just leave it at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEah.. I got got that one too, but I didn't that one was for public viewing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)