Monday, December 11, 2006

City Bistro: Tight Arse Tuesday (with Bill Agans)

I had the pleasure to hear my friend Bill Agans playing again last week at the City Hotel and Bistro in Greenville. Any of you MySpace locals who haven't had the chance to see him, should make time to do it. He's absolutely awesome. He's a one-man band that plays every instrument in all his songs, then lays the individual tracks down in the looper so he can play drums while he sings. This guy is plain awesome! You can check him out once a month at the City Bistro.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Bill Agans play in a long time but would love to see him again. Do you know how to get in touch with him? Would love to surprise him and beleive me he would be surprised to see me! Does he still look the same, I couldn't really tell from the pic? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)