Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Holidays

Well, as you can tell, I've been playing with the blog today. You're lucky I can't easily embed Bing Crosby into the blog or I'd be greeting you with "White Christmas" every time you loaded the page.

Today was a good day I suppose. We had some small work around town do to for clients so we made some money, which is always good. I got to hang out with Todd, as you can see below in the photos, so that was good too. Now, I'm about to hit that stir-crazy point in the week where I REALLY need to go find something productive to do before I go stir crazy.

I think I'll go out this week and get some new recipe ideas, which will keep me busy at home but don't do much for my daytime boredom.

Well, in the spirit of the holidays, I hope you're all making plans to have a good christmas season. Best tidings from me and the gang, wherever you are.

 

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)