Thursday, May 31, 2007

what the !@#$

ok. I know who i am and tommy knows who i am(i think). But if anyone else happened to wonder who this "Big Will" person is they're in for a surprise. You see if you were to click on the photo of me off to the right over there you won't find any info on me. In fact if someone did actually decide they might want to know who i am they're gonna find out all the info you ever wanted to know about get this: not me, no, but April. Yes April the obviously much better half of the aforementioned T T T Tommy. Hmm.....Uh Tommy ya think maybe possibly you might be able to take a look at that for me buddy. Ya thanks. That would be just great.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)