Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bored tonight...

God it's been a long day. I went in at 8 this morning and didn't get home until 10 tonight.... and now it's 11:30 and I'm still not really done, but I'm too burnt to continue at this point.  Well, not a whole lot to say about the day today. I spent all day on the phone with manufacturer's and I learned what a core drill is... and that I'm going to have to learn to use one. Kind of cool actually, it looks like the drills they use to drill out bank vaults. Oh yeah... I can see me trying to get off the plane with THAT in my checked luggage.

"Hi.. I'm Tommy.. I'm going to Libya with a safe-cracking drill and diamond-tipped blades. What for you ask? Oh.. no reason. What? Sure, Sir. I'll take a ride downtown with you..."

 

 

I was lookin around on MySpace tonight and found an interesting picture of Ed (shown below) on his Backseat Romeo profile page. It inspired me to provide you all with a challenge. I want to see who can come up with the best caption for this photo.... be creative, but try not to be TOO crass. Maybe this will start a new blog campaign for me..... dunno. I'll take random photos of the group that are "caption-worthy" and put them up for caption contests. Sure, contests are supposed to have prizes, but one step at at time people, one step at a time.

So, go comment. What does this picture "say" to you?

 

3 comments:

  1. or

    Girls with moustache's don't quite do it for me, but damn she's got a sweet ass.

    Oh and TTTommy, before your CEO says to only take one bit for the core drill, trust me take 3. I have used core drills and you will definitely "wear 1 out easy". They are a bit pricey but you won't find one in Libya, so have 3, they will come in handy later if you haven't used them all there.

    I drilled 13 core holes just last week, vertical and horizontal through 10" vibrated concrete. Used 1 bit up by my 6th hole from hitting rebarb.

    Oh and don't skimp on price either, get a Hilti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SpaceGhost! Hey man!

    I've actually got about 50 holes to drill through those marble walls.. you remember what they're like, right?

    If you've used one before, gimme a call and gimme an insider's scoop. I've never had to use one and I'm going to be using this one a LOT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)