Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Scooby News: ( things ya oughta know...)

Two important pieces of news hot off the press for you Scooby fans.

 

Doc is home! He called me yesterday while driving back from the airport. He's safely back in the USA for a week or two, then he has to return to Iraq for another gruelling nine months.  As much as I'd love to see him (and I know the rest of you want to as well) take my advice and let him contact us when he's ready. He's been gone for almost a year and I know from his prior trips that sometimes the rushed welcomes from friends and family can be as traumatic as where he's been. I'm sure he'll get up with us to go out and spend some time, but I'd imagine he's pretty intent on some family time and some personal time too. I just wanted you all to know he's home and he's safe. More updates to come on this one...

 

Second news: Dez is officially married. We went to the wedding on Saturday in Rocky Mount. Yes, I have pictures but I'm waiting on the majority of them to get here in email from Jimbo. God it was fun to have myself, Dez, Jimbo, and Harry all in the same room for the first time in probably five years. He's leaving for his Honeymoon on Thursday, to antiguas... nice!

I'll post pics when I get them in email.

See you all again soon.

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats dez. Nice to hear you are doing well. Well ill use this post to update anyone who is wondering.. We are expecting our second child.. still early bout a month along. And we are leaving greenville at the end of the month.
    So i guess that's it..Todd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)