Sunday, May 27, 2007

Introductions (well kinda)

Ok, here we go. Hello everyone. My name is Will and i'll be your substitute teacher for the day. Oh wait..........Sorry, wrong intro. Hello everyone. My name is Will. Since you already know what i look like by the pic below(thanks tommy, couldn't find anything bigger huh) i'll tell you a little about me. I'm 30 living in the atlanta, ga area. I used to live in greenville and thats where i met tommy. We worked together for a few months back in 03 i think. Anyways tommy and i became friends and the rest is i guess history. I'm here but i still have great love for carolina and all my friends back home. So if anyone wants to say hello by all means do so. If ya wanna know anything feel free to ask. I'm not much of a blogger so who knows what i'll be putting up here but i'll find something to talk about. Ok well thats all. lata

9 comments:

  1. See? Now THAT wasn't so hard now was it? I was out at the pool today with Agent M and she said "so, who's this new guy.. Will?" When I described you from back in the day, she remembered you. I think she was gonna grill me for just letting some "guy" into the blog.. lol. She's the territorial one when it comes to her scoobs!

    Thanks for the intro Big Will.. I've got to go do something worth blogging about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i still don't know who she is. How come she suddenly remembers me and i still haven't figured out who she is. I feel bad now like i should rememeber her.help me out with that

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way did you get the email with my pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to meet you will!!. mani from the UK sends greetings!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so tell me how i know you or should i say you know me

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops sorry i got mani and marisa mixed up some how. Brain fart. Nice to meet you too dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both have big cheesy smiles.. I can see how you'd confuse the two.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. and no I don't think I got the email. Send it to tjordan@carolinaregion.com (same address as it used to be)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOSH...so I'm territorial AND have a big cheesy smile??? Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...(not stuttering there, just shaking my head as your mom did when you did something like sucked the dogs' tail up in the vaccum...)I'm the one and ONLY Agent M, there is NO ONE else like me, and let me just ask you one question...What can BROWN do for you?? heheheh (way inside joke, don't even begin to ask) now, does that answer your question? If not, I worked at Perkins back in the way day. If you don't know me from there, well...i just don't know what to tell you...i'm sure Tommy can fill ya in! And BTW..I'm not that territorial...welcome aboard!! (but I am the rambling idiot of the blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)