Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Updated Photos (and payback to Mr. Smarty Pants)

Ok.. I finally got around to it.

Agent M: You've been reposted in all your glory --> See Right NavBar

BigWill: Congratulations... since you've actually MADE a post on your own, that in itself deserves photo-op. --> See Right NavBar.

Tom: Since YOU want to ride my case this week, you get to be the one I doodle with whenI can't sleep... wait, that sounded really wrong.....

 

Anyway, I'm gonna pick some of your more Buff shots and let the group decide which one to post up there on your profile! You get to vote too...and you can't sway April's vote with overtime pay... well, maybe you can, but you shouldn't.. it's wrong! Ok.. you guys tell me which one of Apollo the Great gets to make the cut.

Option1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

Hey.. I don't pose for 'em.. I just take 'em when I see 'em.

 

6 comments:

  1. I don't know about Apollo there, but I thought you and yours might enjoy this. It's a blog about Raleigh that is in the same vein as the Onion. Hilarious stuff... RaleighReport.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in big trouble!

    Where are the other photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh tommy...why is it when i click on my pic it takes me to info about your girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. bigwill you're learning. We all belong to Tommy in some "weird" way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yeah it really does seem that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...looking Gooo-oood Tom! my vote is the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)