Thursday, May 24, 2007

My bed felt SOOO nice!

Ok, so sleeping in my bed again has been the nicest part of the last 24 hours! lol. I planned to get up with April this morning at 7 AM and get cracking on the work I need to do, but when 7 came and I realized I still felt like I'd been hit by a truck, I decided to go a little longer before facing the world again. Now I've had 12 hours sleep and I feel wondermous! I think I slept 5 hours on Sunday, 3 on Monday, 4 on Tuesday, and little to none on Wednesday, except for the plane ride home, so I guess I needed it.

 

What am I doing now? Right this minute I'm sitting here working on my first pot of coffee for the day and reading the blog comments from the week. I try to say it often, but it bears repeating again. Thanks to all of you who take the time to read this blog and to those who spend the time to leave thoughtful comments. I sincerely appreciate the input.

Now, what else do I have to do today? Ugh.. lots of minute details to cover. I have to go the shop and pay rent for the month, get child support straightened out, get my court date straightened out, get my interior design costs figured out to see how much I'm going to be paying out for that over the next month.. ugh.. it's all financial crap. Not fun.. basically I just determined that I'm going to be spending the next four hours in quicken... joy.

2 comments:

  1. heheheh nice to see you up and abut again.. get to it tommy!! :D

    salam bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap.. I would if I could find the keys to my truck.....!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)