Friday, May 11, 2007

As Per Marisa's Request... (more photos)

I'm still missing some photos from Bridget. I was too busy picking apart Pig last weekend to take any photos, but these two were captured on April's camera.

"Most" of the original Scoobies together for the first time in almost a year. It's a shame we don't get together more often. In this last month I've been able to see almost all of us at one time or another, even Jimbo, Harry, and Desmond. The only ones I haven't seen are Todd and Sameena... (if you guys read this, I miss you guys.. come see us! Bring the baby!)

 

No summer is complete with someone throwing Marion around. She's just so tiny!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)