Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Recipe: Apple Pork Chop Casserole

I'm on a cooking kick today, so you'll have to bear with me this week. I'm prepping  my thanksgiving menu, so I've spent the day online playing with new ideas for dishes, although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick to my ham recipe that I always do.. it's SOOOO good.

I had a few people ask about this recipe that I tried last week, so I thought I'd post it online. (Might as well be doing something productive with my time.) This was a really unique approach to Pork Chops that I'd never heard of. Long story short, it was an amazing success. I'm not a big fan of sour apples, nor of raisins, but I'd suggest giving it a shot before you knock it. It's really good and you can make it in about 15 minutes of prep-time, even though the recipe says half an hour. Just start browning your pork chops at the same time you start cutting the apples and it goes pretty quick. Give it a try and let me know if you like it.

 

Disclaimer

I'd like to mention this all credit for this recipe goes to allrecipes.com. I have no copyright or other claims this information. I'm just sharing it here for whomever might want to try it.

2 comments:

  1. is this the one from the other night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. This is the one you liked if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)