Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Recipe From This Week's Collecton: Stuffed Green Peppers

You know, I've been wanting stuffed bell peppers for about two years now and haven't had them until this week. This is the recipe I got online for them, and it was pretty good. The main reason I've never made them is because basically they are meatloaf stuffed into peppers, and I can't make meatloaf. Well, can't is suck a confining word; let's just say that I've never taken the time to try.

Anyway, for those of you who don't like the traditional ketchup base of Meatloaf, this recipe should do you well. Personally, I'm going to try to modify it a little to get the flavor I think is missing. It's very good, but lacks that zing I was craving. Anyone make a good meatloaf that can give me a suggestion?

 

Disclaimer
I'd like to mention this all credit for this recipe goes to allrecipes.com. I have no copyright or other claims this information. I'm just sharing it here for whomever might want to try it.

4 comments:

  1. dude call someone sometime i could have told you how to do this ages ago.......what u want me to cook for ya'll for either monday or tuesday



    lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. also try cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper that should give it a little more zing if that is the zing you are looking for


    if not let me know and i will help you find something

    ReplyDelete
  3. You watch too much iron chef.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe a dash of red wine vinegar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)