Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Beautiful Day Dawns...

Ok, maybe that's a stretch. It's 7:30 in the morning and it's not even light yet. What gloom does that foretell for today? However, it is definitely cold! 44 degrees with a wind chill of 38, b-b-brrrrr.

 

Would You Gross Out The World?

While looking up information about accessorizing my new handgun this morning, I came across this little Quiz online, designed to see what you know about eating in other countries. Considering I HAVE dined in other countries, I thought I'd do ok. Try it. I hope your luck is better than mine. At the end, I was told to stay in my country! (click the link above)

1 comment:

  1. 5 out of 11 and i have barley bee off the east coast damn chinese and japanese mainly got me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)