Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Google Toy

I just want to test to see if this works. I'm a google beta tester, so I'm always getting emailed with new stuff. Today, while working on something totally not-related, I saw an icon in Picasa that allows you to upload your albums to google for free. There's lots of little neat things that you can do, like subscribe to people's albums, etc. Anyway, I wanted to test the "post to blog" feature, so here goes. I decided to try it on my Africa photos. If this works, you should see a link to the photo gallery...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tommy,
    It works!! I had not seen these pictures of the museum before. They are great, and I like the way you can enlarge them, and veiw the
    detail. Thanks for sharing them. I just wish I could figure out how to send you two the pictures I wanted to share with you. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Cathy. Glad you liked them. It's not that tough. I guess one thing I could do would be to write a "how" to and post it here on the blog. Maybe then, you could figure it out. I've got some free time in the early mornings, so I'll see if I can give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)