Thursday, June 16, 2005

Phew!

Hey guys!! I am at work, bored...desperately craving entertainment. (Pleeeeeeeese, somebody!!!!!) Anyway, much to Nicole's relief I am not dead or injured. I just slept ALL day yesterday. Literally. I think I really needed it, but it has definitely conflicted with my sleep for today. I have been up since 1am. When I got up, I started downloading music, got something to eat, watched a movie, went downstairs at 6am to talk to my mom, played on the computer, tried laying out (but at 97 degrees, that lasted 45 minutes), then I worked out for an hour and got ready for work. What a gripping life I do lead!!! I am VERY excited about next weekend though. Tommy, I got your present. Be VERY VERY afraid. You might not get embarrassed, but you sure will laugh!!! Oh, and FYI, Nicole is now debating on whether she will ride down there or not. She wants to go, she just has to make arrangements. I really hope she comes!! April, you will not believe what happened to me Wednesday morning when I came home from work (at 6am). I went to unlock the door and there was a frog beside it, so I was brave and I just crept up to the door and squatted to unlock it. I went through all of that and opened the door and the fucker jumped inside. I calmly stood there, turned around, walked back out, closed the door, and called my mama. The next thing I know, I see the door fly open and a broom flinging all around where mom is trying to chase the frog out. The frog got stuck to the broom!!! Mom just beat him up against the steps until he fell off. (If there are any animal activists out there that read this and get pissed, lick my crack, you can come and save the fuckers yourself--take them all with you.) Just in case y'all didn't know, my 21st birthday is 3 weeks from tomorrow!! I kind of wanted to do something like a luau, but I'm not if no one is going to come. To me it doesn't matter what we do, I just want to be able to hang out with everyone. If anyone is interested or has any ideas, please let me know. My idea was to have a luau at my house that kind of floated throughout the afternoon. We'll cook out and drink and listen to Jimmy Buffett!! I have had several people offer to DD for those who want to drink. Maybe later, if I'm still conscious, I'll try to go out for a little while. I don't know...what sounds fun to y'all??? Call me, email me, post it, whatever. Before I go, I have to add a little food for thought that I felt was worthy of posting: Before you criticize someone, try to walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when they get mad, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!! Th-Th-That's All Folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)