Thursday, June 09, 2005

For Your Entertainment...

25 New Country Songs to be released this year 25. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye 24. Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure 23. How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away? 22. I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling 21. I Bought A Car From A Guy Who Stole My Girl, But It Don't Run So We're Even 20. I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You 19. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well 18. I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better 17. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win 16. I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonight 15. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here 14. I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lyin' On My Back And Cryin' over You 13. If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You 12. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now 11. Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head) 10. My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love You 9. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him 8. Please Bypass This Heart 7. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger 6. You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat 5. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly 4. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me 3. She's Actin' Single and I'm Drinkin' Doubles 2. She's Looking Better After Every Beer 1. I Haven't Gone To Bed With Any Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)