Sunday, June 26, 2005

Great - Great Weekend

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say how great the weekend was. I am really glad I met everyone. You guys were great and I had a blast. I'm going to go ahead and put my name down on the calendar for a weekend in July and August so we can go back. I have been so bummed since everyone left. I finally headed back around 6. I was debating about whether to stay and come back tomorrow morning, but I came back. I would love to have everyone's email address. I hope it's ok for me to get them from Tommy. Happy Birthday again Tommy, and thanks so much for everyone coming and having a great weekend. Tom

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)