Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Good Morning

Ugh.. it's 7:30. I decided to say hi while I'm waiting for my morning protien shake to kick in. LOL. Another day of meetings today, although I do get to do some actual field work today, so that'll be nice. We've got a client that broke from their partners and opened another firm. So far we've installed a commercial phone system and wired their new office for them. Today we have to meet the Sprint guy and make sure he installs the phone lines correctly to the demarc and then we have to punch the new lines over from his install point to our patch panel to turn the phone system live. Fun Fun Fun. Now, I'm going to shower, shave and get my butt headed to the office. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)