Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's getting hot, hot, hot!

OMG it is hot outside today! I just came in from the pool a little while ago, and I'm trying to cool off. Bridget and I had talked yesterday about laying out at the pool today, so I was all for it! I was up at 11 to start working on my eBay stuff, so we'd have time to lay out. I started calling her at 12, and still haven't heard from her.............so much for US laying out! I decided to go by myself. I went to Wal-Mart to buy a book Tommy and I wanted, and then came home, ate lunch and headed to the pool! Holy cow! I was sweating 5 mins after being out there. The water was perfect! It was cool at first, but warm enough to keep from getting goosebumps. It cooled me off enough to soak up some rays! I think I spent a total hour and a half out there before I got too hot to stand it! So now I'm inside just hanging out, cooling off. I hope to maybe get out there for a little while tomorrow, and then again Friday afternoon, and of course this weekend! I want to try and have a good tan before we head to the beach for Tommy's birthday! I hope everyone's day is going well, Baby, I miss you terribly and I love you! I'll talk to you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day, darling. What book did you get??? I'm almost done with mine that I brought for the trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)