Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whoo Hoo to this weekend!

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have a tendency to get very frustrated with computers... among other things. Well, Melissa and I went to see You, Me, and Dupree last night. It was really funny. Funny enough that when I had a mouth full of Sprite I almost spit it all over the people in front of me. Luckily there was no one sitting beside me, so the floor was convenient! Fun, fun, fun!!! Anyway, Melissa and I are really looking forward to the Kenny Chesney concert on Friday... well, I'm really looking forward to Dierks Bentley! *hold on, I may need a second* Okay, I may wear a bib for his show. We'll take lots of pictures, but I have no idea how I'll get them up here with dial up at my house!!! The only thing I'm really disappointed about is that the Longbranch is still closed for "renovations". Whatever! But, don't you fear... I've found an alternative. It's called City Limits Saloon. Anything with "saloon" in the title sounds okay to me!!! It can't be too bad they have a mechanical bull and on Fridays they have a 1-2-3 night, whatever that is. Maybe it's something like: 1. Act single, 2. Drink double, 3. Sleep.... oh nevermind. We'll stick with 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor. Well, that will be fun, but we're not done! The next morning we're getting up to drive to Hertford (which is like a 3 hour trip) to see Marisa get married. We'll hang out at the reception for a little while, I'll hide from any bouquets, and then it's back to Greenville to get ready for our Saturday night out. Ed is playing at TieBreakers. That's all we've got planned for right now. I may try to talk Melissa into going with me to see that Talladega Nights movie! Depends on how she feels on Sunday... Anyway, I can't think of anything else right now... so, I'm out. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)