Wednesday, April 19, 2006

logan pics new and old

hey tommy...sorry haven't really been on in a while...hope that everything is going good for ya over there ...i know this has to be a good experience for you and the rest of the crew over there...hope ya'll get back soon....i figured that i would put some pics up so that you could see the little man as he grows see no shame in my game the above pics are about 2 months old these are some of the first pics that we took when logan was like a month old keep in touch ...and don't foreget june 3rd .......weddin bells over here talk to ya later lee

4 comments:

  1. Now the two pacifiers: That's just proof that Nicole is a smart woman. She's found a way to shut you both up at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now that I think of it, do you REALLY think, even for a moment, that April's gonna let me forget a wedding? First, she's IN the wedding.

    Second, the only reason I'm not married yet is because she's being entertained being married vicariously through everyone ELSE who's getting married... lol (hehe.. I made a funny) I wonder if she'll make that "ooohhh I'm mad" face? It's SOOOOO cute when she does that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for those of them who aren't blogger-friendly, what's the addy for Logan's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind.. I looked it up on your profile. Whomever wants to see the blog, can do so at this address:

    http://loganwainright.blogspot.com/

    PS: I see a definite theme developing there... You want me to design you a theme like the one I have on my other blog? It looks like you're developing a photo-blog and I have a neat look for one of those that's completely customized.

    Nice work though. Keep it up! I'm glad to see that YOU finally got caught up with the 20th...err.. 21st century!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)